Re: Obsolete or dead serverconnections after reboot - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vijaykumar Jain
Subject Re: Obsolete or dead serverconnections after reboot
Date
Re: Obsolete or dead serverconnections after reboot  (WR <wolle321@freenet.de>)
Re: Obsolete or dead serverconnections after reboot  (WR <wolle321@freenet.de>)
List pgsql-general
select pg_stat_reset();

Can you run above function, to check if stats are reset and things are fine without a pg restart?
I not able to understand how new connection stats are added, along with old stale states, if I assume stats collector process is having issues , or the stats folder is corrupt etc.
That would also mean, all table stats would be off or not updated too?
Is that so? Or analyse works fine on tables without a restart?