Re: Oracle error log table equivalent in postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Vijaykumar Jain
Subject Re: Oracle error log table equivalent in postgresql
Date
List pgsql-admin

On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 at 18:27, Mukesh Rajpurohit <vivasvan1902@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks. I got how to capture errmsg, errcode etc into error log table however my aim is to insert rejected rows too in error log table with all its column data. If you know error log table feature in oracle then you could relate what I am trying to achieve here.

PS: this may not be helpful, but just in case you want to implement something custom.

reading this,
I have not seen anyone implement something like that here, maybe the experts would have more detail.
but, i think this would require a custom function,
something like this, a small try catch, setup where you can log all the relevant fields required for your error log.
i have used jsonb for now.