Re: Avoid erroring out when unable to remove or parse logical rewrite files to save checkpoint work - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ibrar Ahmed
Subject Re: Avoid erroring out when unable to remove or parse logical rewrite files to save checkpoint work
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Sep 3, 2022 at 3:09 AM Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 02, 2022 at 05:09:14PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I had a few hours and I've spent them looking at what you had here in
> details, and there were a few things I have tweaked before applying
> the patch.

Thanks!

--
Nathan Bossart

Hi,
Your patch require a rebase. Please provide the latest rebase patch.
=== applying patch ./v17-0001-Make-more-use-of-get_dirent_type-in-place-of-sta.patch
patching file src/backend/access/heap/rewriteheap.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 113.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1213.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 1221.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/backend/access/heap/rewriteheap.c.rej

--
Ibrar Ahmed