Postgresql 9.3.2 Server crashes upon start - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From ERR ORR
Subject Postgresql 9.3.2 Server crashes upon start
Date
List pgsql-bugs
The server crashes when I start it from command line and have not changed
to the home directory of the postgres user before. If I change to the
homedir of the user beforehand, server starts OK.

Environment:
-------------------
Fedora Core 20 64bit on intel laptop
postgresql93-server-9.3.2-2PGDG.f20.x86_64

What I did:
----------------
- su root (from mystandard logon user)
- su postgres
- $/usr/pgsql-9.3/bin/postgres -D /clusterfs -s &
*==> CRASH*

*But:*- su root (from mystandard logon user)
- su postgres
- *cd*
- $/usr/pgsql-9.3/bin/postgres -D /clusterfs -s &
*==> OK*

Second problem is, I cant report this to the Redhat bugzilla via ABRT, as
they don't have a "postgresql93" component.

If you need any further info please let me know.