Re: Adding doubly linked list type which stores the number of items in the list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject Re: Adding doubly linked list type which stores the number of items in the list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 8:28 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 6:58 PM Aleksander Alekseev
> <aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi hackers,
> >
> > > I will take another look at v3 tomorrow and probably mark it RfC.
> >
> > I very much like the patch. While on it:

I took another look at v3 patch today and it looked good to me, hence
marked it RfC - https://commitfest.postgresql.org/40/3967/

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team