Re: BUG #16972: parameter parallel_leader_participation's category problem - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject Re: BUG #16972: parameter parallel_leader_participation's category problem
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Behavior"(https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/runtime-config-resource.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-RESOURCE-ASYNC-BEHAVIOR),there
> is no parallel_leader_participation parameter.
>
> so, what is  parallel_leader_participation's category ?

Thanks for reporting.

I think it comes under the category "Resource Usage / Asynchronous
Behavior", so what pg_settings showing is correct. ISTM that we need
to correct the docs, attached a patch for that.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

Attachment