Re: Incorrect usage of strtol, atoi for non-numeric junk inputs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject Re: Incorrect usage of strtol, atoi for non-numeric junk inputs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 10:23 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> On 2021-Jun-04, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 8:58 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
>
> > > I would suggest that the best way forward in this area is to rebase both
> > > there patches on current master.
> >
> > Thanks. I will read both the threads [1], [2] and try to rebase the
> > patches. If at all I get to rebase them, do you prefer the patches to
> > be in this thread or in a new thread?
>
> Thanks, that would be helpful.  This thread is a good place.

I'm unable to spend time on this work as promised. I'd be happy if
someone could take it forward, although it's not critical work(IMO)
that needs immediate focus. I will try to spend time maybe later this
year.

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.