Re: can we add subscription TAP test option "vcregress subscriptioncheck" for MSVC builds? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject Re: can we add subscription TAP test option "vcregress subscriptioncheck" for MSVC builds?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 6:53 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> On 2021-Oct-06, Michael Paquier wrote:

> > > Yeah. That's a much better proposal.
>
> So how about "vcregress check-world"?

I was thinking of the same. +1 for "vcregress check-world" which is
more in sync with it's peer "make check-world" instead of "vcregress
all-taptest". I'm not sure whether we can also have "vcregress
installcheck-world" as well.

Having said that, with these new options, are we going to have only below?

vcregress check
vcregress installcheck
vcregress check-world
vcregress installcheck-world (?)