Re: Cleanup - adjust the code crossing 80-column window limit - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject Re: Cleanup - adjust the code crossing 80-column window limit
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Is there a test case covering this part of the code(I'm not sure if
> one exists in the regression test suite)?
> If no, can we add one?

I observed that the code areas this patch is trying to modify are
pretty much generic and are being called from many places.
The code basically handles exit callbacks on proc exits, on or before
shared memory exits which is very generic and common code.
I'm sure these parts are covered with the existing regression test suites.

Since I have previously run the regression tests, now finally, +1 for
the patch from my end.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.