Re: Use standard SIGHUP and SIGTERM handlers in autoprewarm module - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject Re: Use standard SIGHUP and SIGTERM handlers in autoprewarm module
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 2:36 PM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:

> Regarding other two patches, I think that it's better to use MyLatch
> rather than MyProc->procLatch or walrcv->latch in WaitLatch() and
> ResetLatch(), like other code does. Attached are the updated versions
> of the patches. Thought?

+1 for replacing MyProc->procLatch with MyLatch in the autoprewarm
module, and the patch looks good to me.

I'm not quite sure to replace all the places in the walreceiver
process, for instance in WalRcvForceReply() we are using spinlock to
acquire the latch pointer and . Others may have better thoughts on
this.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.