Little help with the server export function - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ted Gulesserian
Subject Little help with the server export function
Date
List pgadmin-support
Consulted these links:

And tried variations of it, but I can't seem to get it to work.

For example the cygwin bash script provided below results in the following error.

----------
Dumping servers with:
User: pgadmin4@pgadmin.org
SQLite pgAdmin config: pgadmin4.db
----------
Specified SQLite database file is not valid.

I tried using the venv but looks like a version of Python installed by Windows 10 is taking precedence even when I issues ./Script/activate.bat in the pgadmin venv folder.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ted

export DIR="$( cd "$( dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}" )" >/dev/null 2>&1 && pwd )"
echo Sctipt located in $DIR
export winhome=$(cmd.exe /C echo c:%HOMEPATH%)
export winhome=${winhome::-1}
export pgAdminHome=$winhome\\AppData\\Roaming\\pgAdmin
export cygPgAdminHome=$(cygpath ${pgAdminHome})
export setupPath=$(cygpath -w "/cygdrive/c/Program Files/pgAdmin 4/v4/web/setup.py")
echo $cygPgAdminHome
cd $cygPgAdminHome
installcommand="cmd /r pip install flask flask_babelex flask_login flask_mail flask_paranoid flask_security email_validator flask_sqlalchemy flask_migrate simplejson"
echo $installcommand
eval $installcommand
pycommand="cmd /r python '$setupPath' --sqlite-path 'pgadmin4.db' --dump-servers pgadmin_bookmarks.json"
echo $pycommand
eval $pycommand
cp pgadmin_bookmarks.json $DIR/pgadmin_bookmarks.json