Password complexities in Postgres v14.6 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Daulat
Subject Password complexities in Postgres v14.6
Date
Re: Password complexities in Postgres v14.6  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Re: Password complexities in Postgres v14.6  (Ganesh Korde <ganeshakorde@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-admin

Hello Team,

Any idea, how we can set some Password complexities in postgres for user password. Like, we can create profiles in Oracle.

I am looking to set the Password complexities  (one parameter from each line item has to be complied to):

Default password age for users: 90 days.

Password first letter will be alphabetic in uppercase.

English uppercase characters (A through Z)

English lowercase characters (a through z)

Base 10 digits (0 through 9)

Non-alphabetic characters ~" &_-+='! (){}[):;"'<>,.?/ !@#$%*

Password Minimum Length 8 character

Thanks,