Re: How to cleanup transaction after statement_timeout aborts a query? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Istvan Soos
Subject Re: How to cleanup transaction after statement_timeout aborts a query?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, Sep 8, 2024 at 3:41 PM Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
> You must be doing something wrong then, because it works:

And you are right, I was doing something wrong:

The combination of the change and the library internals triggered a
SET statement_timeout TO 3000; before the ROLLBACK was sent, and the
error message I got was not clear on which statement triggered it.

I'm sorry for the noise.

Btw. Is there any guideline on how to write the client libraries or
recommendations/tests that a client library should follow?

Thanks,
  Istvan