Re: Multiple PostgreSQL instances on one machine - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vick Khera
Subject Re: Multiple PostgreSQL instances on one machine
Date
List pgsql-general
If they are just test environments, why a whole dedicated cluster per instance? Just give each a unique name for the database and run it all on one cluster.

I'd also go back and reconsider why these are separate machines in the first place and make sure you're not violating any assumptions that were made.