INOUT PARAMETERS WITH RETURN TABLES IN FUNCTION - Mailing list pgsql-general

From İlyas Derse
Subject INOUT PARAMETERS WITH RETURN TABLES IN FUNCTION
Date
Re: INOUT PARAMETERS WITH RETURN TABLES IN FUNCTION
List pgsql-general
I'm trying to migration to PostgreSql from SQL Server.  I have Stored Procedures what have output parameters and return tables. How can i do both together.

Its like ;

CREATE or replace FUNCTION public."test" (INOUT "x" integer, INOUT "y" character varying(36))

RETURNS TABLE  (
"id" integer,
"filesize" character varying(36)
)
AS $$
 BEGIN
  x=6;
RETURN QUERY
SELECT * FROM    public."tbl_employees" ;

END;
$$ LANGUAGE plpgsql;

I can not create that because of inout parameters.
Another place;

do $$
DECLARE b integer = 1;
DECLARE d integer = 2 ;