Re: Cannot access pgAdmin4 server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From David Bear
Subject Re: Cannot access pgAdmin4 server
Date
List pgadmin-support
some things I check when pgadmin doesn't connect
1) use psql to make sure you can connect to the server with the postgres user and the password you are expecting
2) check pg_hba.conf to assure that connections can be done over tcp and not just via a domain socket
3) may try to add a different user to the pg cluster and try connecting with that user both through psql and then through pgadmin