Re: pg_conndefaults Returning empty string - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Anushka Chandrababu
Subject Re: pg_conndefaults Returning empty string
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I am using Postgres as a part of another software and the version is 9.3.

I do not know how then the pg_conndefaults command works.

Please help me with some other solution so that I can get the details of a particular connection such as host ip address and then use that create a new connection to a different database.

Thank You
Anushka