Re: dynamic result sets support in extended query protocol - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From vignesh C
Subject Re: dynamic result sets support in extended query protocol
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 7:10 PM Peter Eisentraut

> Here is an updated patch with some merge conflicts resolved, to keep it
> fresh.  It's still pending in the commit fest from last time.
>
> My focus right now is to work on the "psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS
> option" patch (https://commitfest.postgresql.org/33/2096/) first, which
> is pretty much a prerequisite to this one.  The attached patch set
> contains a minimal variant of that patch in 0001 and 0002, just to get
> this working, but disregard those for the purposes of code review.
>
> The 0003 patch contains comprehensive documentation and test changes
> that can explain the feature in its current form.

One of the patch v3-0003-Dynamic-result-sets-from-procedures.patch
does not apply on HEAD, please post an updated patch for it:
Hunk #1 FAILED at 57.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
src/include/commands/defrem.h.rej

Regards,
Vignesh