psql ctrl+f skips displaying of one record and displays skipping one line - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From vignesh C
Subject psql ctrl+f skips displaying of one record and displays skipping one line
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

One observation when we execute a select query having results more than the screen space available and press ctrl+f to display the remaining records, one of the record was not displayed and the message "...skipping one line" was displayed.

I'm not sure if this is intentional behaviour.

Steps for the same:
postgres=# create table psqltest as select generate_series(1,50);
SELECT 50
postgres=# select * from psqltest;
 generate_series
-----------------