Re: Ordering of header file inclusion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From vignesh C
Subject Re: Ordering of header file inclusion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 11:19 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 6:33 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Thanks Amit for your comments. Please find the updated patch which
> > does not include the changes mentioned above.
> >

> Thanks for working on this.  I have pushed your latest patch.

Thanks Amit for pushing the patch. I have re-verified and found that
changes need  to be done in few more places. The main changes are made
in the header file and plpython source files. The attached patch
handles the same. I have verified make check and make check-world
including --with-python & --with-perl in the following:
CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.1

I have verified including --llvm in CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908.

Regards,
Vignesh

Attachment