Re: Support logical replication of DDLs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From vignesh C
Subject Re: Support logical replication of DDLs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 at 13:29, houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> [...]

Replication of the following index statement crashes while applying it
in the subscriber:
create table test(c1 int, c2 int, c3 int, c4 varchar);
create unique index concurrently idx1 on test(c1);

The backtrace for the same is:
#3  0x00007fc830442476 in __GI_raise (sig=sig@entry=6) at
../sysdeps/posix/raise.c:26
#4  0x00007fc8304287f3 in __GI_abort () at ./stdlib/abort.c:79
#5  0x00005628760a8afd in ExceptionalCondition
(conditionName=0x5628762e5340 "nestLevel > 0 && (nestLevel <=
GUCNestLevel || (nestLevel == GUCNestLevel + 1 && !isCommit))",
fileName=0x5628762e482f "guc.c",
    lineNumber=2224) at assert.c:66
#6  0x00005628760cc0db in AtEOXact_GUC (isCommit=true, nestLevel=2) at
guc.c:2224
#7  0x0000562875e2a5fb in apply_handle_ddl (s=0x7ffc30ca1850) at worker.c:3483
#8  0x0000562875e2a72a in apply_dispatch (s=0x7ffc30ca1850) at worker.c:3555
#9  0x0000562875e2ad0e in LogicalRepApplyLoop (last_received=25688408)
at worker.c:3810
#10 0x0000562875e2c56b in start_apply (origin_startpos=0) at worker.c:4628
#11 0x0000562875e2cf3f in ApplyWorkerMain (main_arg=0) at worker.c:4918

Regards,