Re: Logical Replication of sequences - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From vignesh C
Subject Re: Logical Replication of sequences
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 3 Jul 2024 at 08:24, Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here are my comments for patch v20240702-0001
>
> They are all cosmetic and/or typos. Apart from these the 0001 patch LGTM.
>
> ======
> doc/src/sgml/func.sgml
>
> Section 9.17. Sequence Manipulation Functions
>
> pg_sequence_state:
> nitpick - typo /whethere/whether/
> nitpick - reworded slightly using a ChatGPT suggestion. (YMMV, so it
> is fine also if you prefer the current wording)
>
> ======
> src/backend/commands/sequence.c
>
> SetSequenceLastValue:
> nitpick - typo in function comment /diffrent/different/
>
> pg_sequence_state:
> nitpick - function comment wording: /page LSN/the page LSN/
> nitpick - moved some comment details about 'lsn_ret' into the function header
> nitpick - rearranged variable assignments to have consistent order
> with the values
> nitpick - tweaked comments
> nitpick - typo /whethere/whether/
>
> ======
> 99.
> Please see the attached diffs patch which implements all those
> nitpicks mentioned above.

Thank you for your feedback. I have addressed all the comments in the
v20240703 version patch attached at [1].
[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALDaNm0mSSrvHNRnC67f0HWMpoLW9UzxGVXimhwbRtKjE7Aa-Q%40mail.gmail.com

Regards,
Vignesh