TimeZone issue with 42.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Bear Giles
Subject TimeZone issue with 42.2.1
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi, we're seeing an issue retrieving a field with a timezone in 42.2.1. The same software and table works with 42.2.0.

The schema is:

snapteam=# \d snapteam1.table3         Table "snapteam1.table3"Column |          Type          | Modifiers
--------+------------------------+-----------col1   | time(6) with time zone | col2   | time with time zone[]  | col3   | time without time zone |

The data is:

snapteam=# select * from snapteam1.table3;     col1      |       col2       | col3
----------------+------------------+------12:00:00-08    |                  | 13:00:00-08    |                  | 24:00:00-14:59 |                  | 24:00:00-14:59 | {24:00:00-14:59} |
(4 rows)

The error is:

Can not resolve type id for sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo (using com.snaplogic.document.parser.plugin.DocumentTypeResolverBuilder$DataTypeIdResolver)   (through reference chain: java.util.LinkedHashMap["col2"]   ->org.postgresql.jdbc.PgArray["resultSet"]   ->org.postgresql.jdbc.PgResultSet["statement"]   ->org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement["connection"]   ->org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection["queryExecutor"]   ->org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl["timeZone"])

This is occurring on a 9.2 server. I haven't tracked down to the individual line that's causing the problem - I wanted to zero in on when it broke first since a problem that started 6 months ago is more likely to be in our code than in a problem that started in the last few weeks.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bear