Re: FETCH FIRST clause PERCENT option - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Surafel Temesgen
Subject Re: FETCH FIRST clause PERCENT option
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi Alvaro,
On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 6:44 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
What's with the new tuplestore function for getting heap tuples?  That
looks really odd.

Previously I create new TTSOpsMinimalTuple type slots for every tuple returned in order to fetch it from tuplestore because tuplestore store tuple in MinimalTuple format and created slot format changes in subsequent operation. This case resource leak as Andres mention and I create this function to remove the need for creating new slot for every returned tuple because of form difference

regards

Surafel