Re: [HACKERS] New CORRESPONDING clause design - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Surafel Temesgen
Subject Re: [HACKERS] New CORRESPONDING clause design
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

I am sending minor update - cleaning formatting and white spaces, error messages + few more tests

Thank you very much for your help

Maybe correspondingClause needs own node type with attached location. Then context can be much better positioned.

I think we can solve it by using your option or using expr_list for corresponding column and check the syntax manually.

In my opinion, the last option eliminate the introduction of new node for only the sake of error position.

What did you think about the second option?

Regards

Surafel