Re: pgdump error "Could not open file pg_clog/0B8E: No such file or directory" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jesse.waters@gmail.com
Subject Re: pgdump error "Could not open file pg_clog/0B8E: No such file or directory"
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry for the delay.
No it does not exist.

ls -l /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0B8E
ls: /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0B8E: No such file or directory

Have 92 files in directory which are all 262144 in size.