Re: get first and last row in one sql as two columns - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Smith
Subject Re: get first and last row in one sql as two columns
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for suggestion.  I could use two separate sqls, but I am looking to get it in a single sql.
I just compiled and installed (under postgres id)  first_last_agg C extension.
http://pgxn.org/dist/first_last_agg/
it WORKED under postgres user with sample
select first(column1), last(column1) from (values (null),(1),(3),(null)) as x
but somehow when I run under other users, it say

ERROR:  function first(integer) does not exist

below is the control file ,  I can not find out why I can not run under other user ids.
Any help would be appreciated.

# first_last_agg extension
comment = 'first() and last() aggregate functions'
default_version = '0.1.4'
module_pathname = '$libdir/first_last_agg'
relocatable = false
schema = pg_catalog
superuser = false