Re: [pgAdmin][RM5569] [SQL] Bad display of tables storage parameters in the "SQL" tab (correction of bug #5398 not complete) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Rahul Shirsat
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM5569] [SQL] Bad display of tables storage parameters in the "SQL" tab (correction of bug #5398 not complete)
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin][RM5569] [SQL] Bad display of tables storage parameters in the "SQL" tab (correction of bug #5398 not complete)  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Responses Re: [pgAdmin][RM5569] [SQL] Bad display of tables storage parameters in the "SQL" tab (correction of bug #5398 not complete)  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Khushboo,

I had already corrected the patch as soon as I saw your mail, but couldn't send you as I went out on an urgency. Now sending it.