Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Luca Ferrari
Subject Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 8:49 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> My concern is the lack of humility being shown by the protagonist. Fabio has
> done everything right since the initial infraction, yet a prominent member
> has only sat on a high horse through the whole thing.
>
> It makes the entire community look bad.

My opinion is that it makes the community _feel_ bad, because of the
"making money for yourself" statement.
I have to say that being a volunteer in ITPUG, not making any kind of
money out of PostgreSQL, I feel bad when I say this kind of statement
without any evidence.

Luca