Re: Please add a link to [BRIN] physical block ranges of a table - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Steven Pousty
Subject Re: Please add a link to [BRIN] physical block ranges of a table
Date
List pgsql-docs

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 11:41 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 11:39:46AM -0700, Steven Pousty wrote:
> A journey of a thousand miles can start with one step :D

Yeah, but we have to have consistency. We would need to get approval to
do it in all relevent places, and get someone to do the work.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             https://enterprisedb.com

Sorry I forgot to reply all in my original thread.

Really, we would have to do all the places at once or slowly add over time. I feel like if it has to be all the places at once we can never make some changes to fix the doc. We have too large of a corpus of doc to try something like this all at once without some herculean effort (or a dedicated doc team).