Re: pgadmin4.3 - login failure - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Derek Ealy
Subject Re: pgadmin4.3 - login failure
Date
List pgadmin-support
I am also having problems logging in since upgrading to pgAdmin4 3.0. Mine are more like those found in this bug: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3297

I also tried using the docker image, but that was even worse, it says that my local postgres server isn't accepting connections. Or if I try to access our dev instance I get a popup box saying "Please log in to access this page"

I guess I'm gonna have to revert back to v2.1