backing up Query Editor files - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Derek Ealy
Subject backing up Query Editor files
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

We have a fair number of files that we saved in the query editor from multiple users. Where are these files located? We're running PGAdmin4 in server mode.

Thanks, Derek

--
dme

Derek Ealy
Sr. Software Architect

NovaWurks, Inc.
10772 Noel Street
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
F: 877.353.7537

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is company confidential information proprietary to NovaWurks Corporation or its customers and may be confidential, legally privileged, and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving. Thank you.