Re: Development environment setup for pgarchives and pgweb - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Sahil Harpal
Subject Re: Development environment setup for pgarchives and pgweb
Date
List pgsql-www
Can I get some sample data (.json files)? So that the dev environment will also simulate the actual project and will cover different possibilities/edge cases. It will be easy to set up db by directly loading json files instead of manually adding data from the admin dashboard.
---
Sahil Harpal