Re: Pgarchives message thread page design - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Sahil Harpal
Subject Re: Pgarchives message thread page design
Date
List pgsql-www

Hey everyone,

As all of you suggested, I have made changes accordingly. And I would love to have your suggestions/feedback.

Changes:

  • Resolved the issue of using the "Thread" dropdown on a mobile device.

           1) Hard-to-click, and 2) It will extend past the screen on

  • Removed emails from the "To" and "CC" lists. Added hover effect to display the email address of the person.
  • Added button next to the "message-id" field to copy message-id.
  • Resolved horizontal scroll for the list of links under "Views".

Thanks,
Sahil Harpal