Re: BUG #15225: [XX000] ERROR: invalid DSA memory alloc request size1073741824 / Where: parallel worker - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Frits Jalvingh
Subject Re: BUG #15225: [XX000] ERROR: invalid DSA memory alloc request size1073741824 / Where: parallel worker
Date
Responses Re: BUG #15225: [XX000] ERROR: invalid DSA memory alloc request size1073741824 / Where: parallel worker  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Dilip,

That should not be possible; nothing else is using the DB on that machine as it is my development machine.