warnings about invalid "search_path" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Samba
Subject warnings about invalid "search_path"
Date
Re: warnings about invalid "search_path"  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: warnings about invalid "search_path"  ("Albe Laurenz" <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
List pgsql-general
Hi all,
I'm seeing some weired errors in the postgres logs after upgrading to postgres-9.1(.3) about the schema added by default to search patch

WARNING:  invalid value for parameter "search_path": "system_data"
DETAIL:  schema "system_data" does not exist

We do have a user named "system_data" and a schema with the same name...

Apart from these warning messages, there is not other problem about it and we are actually able to access any of the tables, sequences, indexes, etc from that schema with out explicitly prefixing the schema name to those relations.