Re: High SYS CPU - need advise - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vlad
Subject Re: High SYS CPU - need advise
Date
List pgsql-general
John,

thanks for your feedback. While implementing connection pooling would make resources utilization more efficient, I don't think it's the root of my problem. Most of the connected clients are at IDLE. When I do

select * from pg_stat_activity where current_query not like '%IDLE%';

I only see several active queries at any given time.

-- Vlad