Re: Shared system resources - Mailing list pgsql-general

From oleg yusim
Subject Re: Shared system resources
Date
List pgsql-general
Jim,

Yes, you are right. Generally the security control here is encryption of data at rest (TDE), but PostgreSQL doesn't support it, to my knowledge. I know about that vulnerability, but here I posed the question on different one. I agree it is smaller one, compare to the absence of TDE, but I would like to find out if this gates are opened too or not.

Thanks,

Oleg