Re: Loggingt psql meta-commands - Mailing list pgsql-general

From oleg yusim
Subject Re: Loggingt psql meta-commands
Date
Re: Loggingt psql meta-commands  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: Loggingt psql meta-commands  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
List pgsql-general
So what I want to accomplish is logging queries for roles/privileges with minimal increasing volume of logs along the way. The idea I got from responses in this thread so far is:

1) Set log_statement on postgresql.conf to 'mod'
2) Raise log_statement to 'all' but only for postgres superuser

What seems to be open questions to me with this model:

1) Way to check what log_statement set to on per user basis (what table should I query?)
2) Way to ensure that only superuser can run meta commands, such as \du, \dp, \z

Thanks,

Oleg