Re: Shared system resources - Mailing list pgsql-general

From oleg yusim
Subject Re: Shared system resources
Date
List pgsql-general
John,

Absolutely. But we are not talking about that type of data leakage here. We are talking about potential situation when user, who doesn't have access to database, but has (or gained) access to the Linux box DB is installed one and gets his hands on data, database processes stored in memory (memory would be a common resource here).

Thanks,

Oleg