Re: pgAdmin bug - SQL creation for foreign keys - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: pgAdmin bug - SQL creation for foreign keys
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

I am able to re-produce the reported issue and with the create new role dialogue box. Please find the attached patch for these reported cases.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more