Re: Patch for Race Condition. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: Patch for Race Condition.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Sorry, it's my bad. The patch is build on another branch.

Please find the attached patch which has been built on the pgAdmin master branch.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more