Re: pgAdmin3 extremely slow while displaying TEXT column values on OSX - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 extremely slow while displaying TEXT column values on OSX
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Philip,

Would you mind if i share the file "nseasa_content.zip", with the wxWidgets team. Because, i am able to re-produce the case with your provided xml file only. I have created a huge length data, which is not in xml format and found different issue. I would like to raise BUG with these two cases with wxWidgets team. For this, i would like to take confirmation from you whether i can share this with wxWidgets team or not.

Kindly update me with your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more