Re: PATCH: Choose best width for Data Output columns of Query tool - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: PATCH: Choose best width for Data Output columns of Query tool
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Sure Dave.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more