Keep notnullattrs in RelOptInfo (Was part of UniqueKey patch series) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andy Fan
Subject Keep notnullattrs in RelOptInfo (Was part of UniqueKey patch series)
Date
Re: Keep notnullattrs in RelOptInfo (Was part of UniqueKey patch series)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi:

This patch is the first patch in UniqueKey patch series[1], since I need to revise
that series many times but the first one would be not that often, so I'd like to
submit this one for review first so that I don't need to maintain it again and again.

v1-0001-Introduce-notnullattrs-field-in-RelOptInfo-to-ind.patch

Introduce notnullattrs field in RelOptInfo to indicate which attr are not null
in current query. The not null is judged by checking pg_attribute and query's
restrictinfo. The info is only maintained at Base RelOptInfo and Partition's
RelOptInfo level so far.

Any thoughts?

--
Best Regards