How to set transaction isolation level for the given transaction only. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Andy Fan
Subject How to set transaction isolation level for the given transaction only.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
In database server, it has a default isolation level,  and if we want to use
a different one, we can easily do:

begin;
set transaction isolation level xx;

commit;

We can see that the isolation level is set at the transaction level.  However when I
check the API,  looks I can only set it at *connection* level via Connection.setTransactionIsolation(x);  If I want to rollback the original, I have
to remember to reset it after this transaction which would be boring in practice.
What would be the best practice for this?

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan