Re: In which session context is a trigger run? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mitar
Subject Re: In which session context is a trigger run?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 9:58 PM David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
> Doesn’t seem likely.  Maybe you can use NOTIFY/LISTEN in your temporary triggers and have your active client perform
thework after being notified.

Yes, this is what I ended up doing. I signal the client and then the
client dispatches the call inside the correct client
connection/session. It seems to work fine. Probably latency it is
adding is also not too big a problem for me. I will see through time.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m