Re: Problem with identity column & related sequences - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Hoffmann
Subject Re: Problem with identity column & related sequences
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks. I was sort of expecting that answer but I didn't see where it
was addressed specifically.  Unfortunately I'm stuck on v12 for the
time being so I guess it's back to the workaround.

--
Jeff Hoffmann
Head Plate Spinner