Re: Not able to run Debugger - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: Not able to run Debugger
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

1. Update postgresql.conf like:

shared_preload_libraries = '$libdir/plugin_debugger.dll'

2. Restart PostgreSQL service for the new setting to take effect.

3. Open query tool against your maintenance database and run the following

CREATE EXTENSION pldbgapi;

OR
You can create the extension using pgAdmin4 GUI also.

4. Right click on any plpgsql function and check if you can debug.