Re: PATCH: To fix the issue where cast function causes freeze (pgAdmin4) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: PATCH: To fix the issue where cast function causes freeze (pgAdmin4)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
OK, so the type names are affected by the duplicate column names, and
need to be avoided by using indexes and avoiding dicts. That's issue
#1409.

The second issue is that "SELECT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP" gives us "now
timestamp with time zone (8)". Is the (8) also part of issue #1409, or
some other bug?

(I though it's by design that we are displaying size with every column)
But this is not related to RM#1409 or RM#1438.

The third issue is fixed by this patch, so I'll commit that as there's
a ticket for the other bit already).